Wednesday 19 October 2022

Wednesday 10/19

 Today we went on our field trip so did not have class.  I assigned homework yesterday.

This is the homework for tonight:

Wednesday

星期三

□ 1. Vocabulary worksheet

□ 2. _______________________________________________

□ 3. _______________________________________________

□ 4. _______________________________________________







Here is the worksheet:


                                                        Vocabulary    Name: __________  503/504

paint                   feast                 maintain                     speech                        complain   crease                    faint                             praise                         sneeze                     coast

Fill in the blanks with a word from the box

1.       The _______________ of Taiwan goes all the way around the island.

2.       When you get married, you should invite your 5th grade English teacher to the _______________.

3.       If you want to ______________ your car you have to change the oil.

4.       I put a _______________ in my pants with a hot iron.

5.       Today is so hot that I think I am going to _______________.

6.       The flower is beautiful, but the pollen makes me _______________.

7.       We all got tired of hearing her _______________ about the boring homework.

8.       My father will _______________ me when I am a good boy.

9.       I fell very nervous about giving a _______________ in my English class.

10.   I dropped my money in a can of blue _______________.

Word Search

Y

J

E

J

K

J

Z

R

R

J

J

B

S

U

A

 

R

B

U

N

J

C

A

L

I

P

B

U

P

T

E

 

A

W

F

K

I

J

U

R

C

V

L

H

Q

X

E

 

V

W

D

H

E

A

D

L

A

N

D

E

J

V

S

 

I

Q

Y

G

O

E

L

X

D

C

W

S

K

J

C

 

N

Q

Z

N

L

N

A

P

A

V

A

H

M

H

R

 

E

R

D

A

W

S

I

W

P

U

Z

E

R

B

M

 

W

K

E

W

R

U

R

J

Y

G

Y

L

G

I

P

 

U

D

B

E

Y

V

O

O

J

Y

D

L

E

D

V

 

S

O

O

D

X

B

H

L

J

A

F

F

P

B

X

 

H

E

E

R

D

T

B

W

G

Z

J

I

M

M

S

 

B

F

K

S

D

B

F

V

E

A

S

S

R

X

J

 

D

N

Z

D

X

L

G

N

A

N

S

H

P

V

K

 

Q

S

E

U

U

C

V

N

J

Y

I

G

X

Z

M

 

F

G

X

U

Q

J

F

E

B

K

C

S

P

E

N

 

GNAWED
HEADLAND
KELP
LAIR
RAVINE
SHELLFISH
SINEW

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 6/28

Here is the assignment for the summer homework.  The teachers for 6th grade may want to have everyone present about their break in the class...