Thursday 24 November 2022

Friday 11/25

  Today I returned and went over exams.  Please sign and return them on Monday so I can make sure that you have seen it.

For our meetings next week, keep in mind that we only get about 10 minutes to talk, so if you have specific questions or an issue that you want to discuss, it might be best to send me a line or an email first so I can prepare to answer.  Remember that we can talk about more complicated issues through messaging.

My schedule is fully booked on Monday and Thursday, but I still have times available on Tuesday (3:40-3:50 or 4:00 - 4:10), Wednesday (any time between 3:40 - 4:10), and Friday (1:20-1:30 or 1:40- 1:50).

This is the homework for tonight:

Friday

星期五

1. preview week 14 vocabulary

2. _______________________________________________

3. _______________________________________________

4. _______________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 6/28

Here is the assignment for the summer homework.  The teachers for 6th grade may want to have everyone present about their break in the class...